Accomplished San Jose Workers' Compensation Lawyer
Why should you hire a workers' compensation attorney? Often there are problems and delays in obtaining the benefits you are entitled to receive. Even the Guidebook for Injured Workers produced by the California Commission on Health and Safety and Workers' Compensation includes "hire an attorney" as one of the steps recommended to keep your claim on track.
Know Your Rights—Call 1-800-662-9807
There are many good reasons for hiring a workers' compensation attorney from the Boccardo Law Firm, including:
- We know the law—and we know how to make it work for you.
- We understand the process and the system—It is complex and confusing, but we deal with it every day.
- You are treated differently in the workers' compensation system when you are represented by an attorney.
- We know the key players—from insurance company representatives and their lawyers to doctors and claims administrators.
- We are experienced—Our law firm has been helping injured workers for 73 years.
- We explain it all to you clearly—so you know your options and rights.
- We are bilingual—It is so much easier to deal with complex issues in your native language.
- We are qualified—Our experienced workers' comp lawyers are led by attorney Brian N. Lawther, who is a certified workers' compensation specialist.
- We are recognized by our peers—Attorneys Brian N. Lawther and David P. Moyles were named as workers’ compensation Top Lawyers—Silicon Valley by San Jose Magazine.
- Insurance companies have attorneys representing their interests—their goal is to minimize payments to you. You should have an attorney standing up for your rights.
- We advise you of all your options—including whether you are able to claim compensation from a source other than your employer.
- We can appeal claim denials and challenge information contained in medical reports.
- We get results—We have helped thousands of injured workers just like you obtain the workers' compensation benefits they deserve.
To put our strength, knowledge, and experience on your side, please contact us today. We offer a free consultation to review your case and discuss your rights.
Free Consultation ∙ 73 Years of Experience ∙ Se habla español