Aggressive Representation if You or a Loved One Are Injured in a Car Accident
Car Accidents resulting in major injuries, such as a brain injury, can be life changing. In addition to your physical suffering, you may have to fight an insurance company to get the compensation that you deserve. It is no secret that insurance companies are in business to make a profit. They do so by frequently denying or delaying compensation based on their investigation.
That is why you need The Boccardo Law Firm as your legal representative. We have the experience and the resources to take on an insurance company.
A car accident, especially one caused by the negligence of another person, requires immediate legal action. The Boccardo Law Firm will protect your legal rights by helping you get the medical treatment necessary to avoid irreversible damage. Some Car Accident injuries, such as those resulting in broken bones, are evident from the start. However, other injuries make require a lifetime of healing. This is why you need a knowledgable, experienced law firm to ensure that you are protected years later.
Injuries which may require long-term, medical care and affect your quality of life include:
- Brain Injury or Mild Traumatic Brain Injury (MTBI)
- Chronic Pain
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Spinal Cord Trauma
If you injury is due to the negligence of another person, then by law you are entitled to compensation. Some examples of the types of compensation are:
- Past and Future Medical Expenses
- Reimbursement for Vehicle or Property Damage
- Lost Wages
- Pain and Suffering
- Emotional Distress
- A Family Member’s Wrongful Death
You need an experienced Car Accident attorney to ensure that you are fairly compensated for damages, against future losses or for a loved one’s wrongful death.
Comparing The Boccardo Law Firm To Less Experienced Law Firms
The Boccardo Law Firm starts by hiring top investigators to gather evidence. We then hire and retain the best medical experts to clearly outline and explain your injuries to a potential jury. And we spare no expense. We insist on using the best accident reconstruction experts, life care planners, and safety experts. By going the extra mile for you, we build a solid case for a jury trial should the insurance carrier attempt to deny your claim or not pay fair compensation.
In contrast, other firms or attorneys may wait until the last minute (usually two years) before they file a lawsuit on your behalf. Furthermore, they may delay hiring investigator or experts, until after mediation has failed.
If you shop for a Car Accident attorney, ask them how many cases they have tried before a jury. More aggressive attorneys, like The Boccardo Law Firm with real trial experience, get cases resolved quickly with fair compensation for their client.
With over 80 years of experience, we specialize in successfully representing Car Accident injury victims. We will protect your legal rights.
The Roads Are Getting More Dangerous
The National Safety Council ranked 2015 as the most dangerous year to date for road travel with the number of deaths rising by 8%.
- 4.4 Million car accidents that resulted in serious injury.
- 38,300 People killed on U.S. roads.
- The number of deaths rose 8% from 2014.
Along with injuries which require long-term medical care, a study from The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) lists the 5 most common injuries sustained in a car accident:
- Whiplash – A neck strain or sprain that occurs when the head is abruptly jerked forward or backward. Symptoms can include numbness of the extremities, stiffness, dizziness, blurred vision, headache, fatigue, memory lapse and sleep loss.
- Leg and Knee Injuries – Commonly occur when the damaged vehicle smashes onto the lower extremities of the driver or passenger. Injuries can range from cuts and bruising to torn ligaments and cartilage in the knees.
- Broken Bones – Always require emergency medical attention. Most bone fractures heal between 3 – 6 weeks but more serious fractures can take up to 10 weeks to heal. The most severe type of fracture, a compound fracture, is both painful and has a high risk of infection.
- Back Injuries – Range from back strains and disc dislocations to serious spinal cord injuries. Even a minor back injury can cause chronic pain and spinal cord injuries can result in loss of mobility or permanent paralysis.
- Concussions – Caused by a direct blow to the head or force from a whiplash type injury. When a person suffers a concussion, the blood vessels in the brain may stretch and cranial nerves may be damaged. Concussions may heal in a few months or take as long as a few years to heal.
Why you Need The Boccardo Law Firm To Protect Your Rights Against the Insurance Companies
Major car accidents involving severe injury can cause a lifetime of suffering for both the injured victims and their family. Due to the high cost associated with treating severe car accident injuries, insurance companies often attempt to minimize the harm caused to the victim. The Boccardo Law Firm will protect you and your family with evidence gathering, accident reconstruction, witness statements and against police report inaccuracies.
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist
Dealing with a motorist that does not carry insurance (uninsured) or not enough insurance to cover your damages (underinsured) requires a skillful law firm. This includes looking for other parties that may also be responsible for the car accident. It is important to find the answers to the following questions:
- Did another vehicle cause the vehicle that hit you to do so?
- Did a Dangerous Highway Condition have anything to do with the accident?
- Does your insurance policy cover against an uninsured or underinsured motorist?
The Boccardo Law Firm will explore all of these options for you.
Victim of a Drunk Driver
If are involved with an accident caused by a drunk driver, you have the same rights to recover compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages and property damage. The Boccardo Law Firm will be there every step of the way, including investigating contributing factors such as where the negligent driver may have consumed alcohol prior to causing the accident.
Call The Boccardo Law Firm for a Free Consultation
We are available to assist you if you or a loved one are injured in a Car Accident. We represent car injury accident victims in San Jose, the San Francisco Bay Area and Northern California. It is our job to get you the compensation that you deserve to help you manage life resulting from a serious car accident injury. Call The Boccardo Law Firm, at 408-298-5678, for a free consultation.
And remember, if you experience any pain or discomfort, no matter how minor, you should seek immediate medical attention. Even if you believe your injury is minor, symptoms may not always appear right away and in the case of whiplash or concussion, injuries can worsen as time passes. A doctor will be able to examine and properly diagnose, which will help protect your rights going forward.